Take Action in Nashville, TN
Ways You Can Stand Against Abortion in Nashville
- Volunteer to pray/minster as sidewalk counselors in Nashville with one of our teams serving at the abortion clinic
- Lead a Bible study or skills class at a maternity home
- Drive a new mom to her doctor’s appointments
- Host a baby shower at your church
- Ask your doctor to join the LIFE Network
- Hold a small group fundraiser for specie items or LIFE Network partners
- Volunteer your musical abilities by joining the worship team at a local abortion clinic
- Provide free childcare for a teen mom going to school or work
- Mentor a new mom
- Host a volunteer or clinical training session at your church
- Encourage your pastor and church to be involved with Cities4Life and our Life Network
- Contact Hope Clinic for Women or Grace Pregnancy Resource Center or another Crisis pregnancy center in your region to find out their immediate needs.
- More RNs/Ultrasound techs are needed to help support the ICU Mobile unit.
- Make a financial donation to support the ongoing efforts of Cities4Life
Connect with Your Cities4Life Leader
Contact David and Amanda Schaffer of Cities4Life leader in Nashville, TN area.
Other Cities Around the Nation Taking Action:
View Cities4Life in a larger map.